Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #211
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    (Energizer bunny thumping in background)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #212
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    .............................. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    wasnt expecting anyone to come right out and say that. haha

    I have kept quiet on this, but i dont see how any Christian can condone homosexuality. It is directly spoken against in the bible. If you arent a Christian, or dont believe in the bible then I know this holds nothing for your argument. And please, dont ask me to quote scriptures, i dont feel like pulling out the reference tonight, especially since everyone knows it is there. I kept quiet on this for a long time. Like i said, i really dont have a problem with it unless it affects me, but I do not think it is ok by any means. Im just not going to harass people who are homosexual. In my eyes, it is wrong. there is nothing right about it. and it is hard for me to see how anyone can think it is ok.
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #213
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Yeah I think there are alot of MH issues to be considered and all the studies in the world will never fully explain everything...i feel i can be conservative on the issue and still be tolerant. in my mind tolerance doesnt necessarily mean i have to accept that its not perverse. i tolerate the fact that there are people out there who are gay and i dont feel we should ship them all to an island or ostracize them or anything but i refuse to accept that their behavior is in some way normal and moral.

  4. #214
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I can accept that and I think you have given a good example, you and I had a calm conversation. I feel a little different but I understand what you are saying.

    As far as the going to hell post....hope some gay guy or fornicator or whatever keeps my seat warm. Cause if that be the case all gays are going to hell then I am sure there are sins that have done that will send me there too....Wanna know a secret I lived with my husband before we were married (OH MY GOODNESS CLUTCH THE PEARLS JUNE!!!)
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #215
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    good post rocky...you and i see it about the same way...i think thats why rocky beat up tommy gunn and ivan drago so bad is because he thought they looked gay.

  6. #216
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    elp6n and I will see you there.

    Hope we all dont get arrested for our cohabitation crimes before then.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #217
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    well centennial dawg i don't think anyone needs someone to police when a topic gets idiotic or not...thanks for your consideration though

  8. #218
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    this is such a sticky topic (no pun intended) but many people don't care to see what they do as sins. I know I do and I don't try to be holier than thou (not calling anyone on here that, so don't go off)
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #219
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    you shouldn't feel bad about being pregnant at an early age craes...alot of people get into that situation...you just have to make the best of it and you seem like a sensible person so im sure you did.

  10. #220
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    You are correct. Note no one responded when elp6n wondered out loud how many of these folks have porn hits on their computers.

    It's a case of "if I do it, then it's not a sin in my eyes."

    If I steal a candy bar it's a sin. If I murder someone, it's a sin just the same; there's no difference. Judging people, lying, etc. = all sins. There's no 'degree' of sin.
    The list goes on and on.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •